Hello all fellow Internet marketers. I'm starting this blog not only to help myself but to help others. And for others to follow my progress in my Internet marketing ventures.
I'm going to be starting from total scratch. Although I have some idea's what Internet marketing is, I have yet to test the market.
But anyhow, my journey begins at WA (wealthyaffiliates.com). Well actually, my adventures begun at 30daychallenge.com where there are many marketing strategies, including keyword research. Which is a very useful skill, at least I'm assuming so at this point.
After watching many videos on there website, I decided to take it to the next level. The only thing I didn't like about 30 daychallenge, was the forum. The forum rules were designed to protect any sort of insight that the user may have in internet marketing. It made it difficult to get a real feel for Internet marketing when everything was a secret.
But not at WA. Think this is the whole reason why I joined WA. When I first signed up, I was a little apprehensive. For one, it doesn't have any real one place you can go to start at as a newbie, no specific direction. If it wasn't for 30 daychallenge, I might have been totally lost.
Well I guess this first post is basically my introduction. My next post should include my action plan. What am I going to do to be successful online.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment